lost amigos...



Sweet memories remain only
Teardrops in lonely darkness
Love unrelenting and unquenched
Hanging like a misspelt syllable
The doors are closing behind me
The riverbend beyond
Lies shrouded in fog.

I am drenched.

I don't know what assails me
City lights dissapear in the wilderness
Unfinished mugs of Black Coffee
Hours of confessions
Milestones and Millstones
Love in an alien city
Unrelenting and Unquenched
My palms are sweaty and warm
Lingering presence of an alien hand
Gone forever now
Short was the rendezvous
Imperfect and Awkward
Years, days, hours, minutes
Dark clouds pass by
Blue skies remain Forever.


# To all my friends in Bombay. For giving me the most fabulous three years of my life. For going to the gallows together and returning victorius. For being courageous young men and women who inspire and spoil me equally. The path that lies ahead of us is long and passes through all sorts of terrain. But one thing's for sure - its an uphill climb from here. The world lies at our feet. To be conquered and ruled.
All the best. Be good.
Shine like the Evening star - when the sun has set and the night is about to fall.

Comments

Ingrid said…
Great blog, I specially like your introduction at the top...
Anonymous said…
dhanyavaad. apnar comment pode amar khub valo laglo :)
nw, THAT's poetry. nice imagery..

Popular Posts